Covid - 19 Guidelines
Weekly Services will resume Wednesday, May 27, 2020 at 7:00pm.
If you are considered a high risk individual (or if you are a caregiver of a high risk individual) it may be better to stay home and take advantage of our live stream and other media resources.
Medical experts find those at highest risk are people 65 years and older and those of all ages with underlying medical conditions.
- Examples of underlying medical conditions are those with chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma and heart conditions. For a complete list please visit the CDC website or consult your physician.
If you are experiencing any of the following COVID-19 symptoms, please stay at home and see medical attention.
- Fever, Cough, Shortness of breath, Chills, Muscle pain, repeated shaking, headache, sore throat, loss of taste, smell or other neurological issue.
Prior to attending church services we will ensure the following upon entering the church building:
- All temperatures will be checked.
- Masks, gloves and hand sanitizer will be available.
- Pews, common areas, restrooms, etc. will be sanitized after use.
While inside the church building during a service:
- Ushers will seat you upon arrival and escort you upon exit.
- Six foot social distancing will be observed.
- Families are encouraged to sit together.
- Water fountains will not be in operation (bottled water will be available).
- Restrooms will be functional but for emergency use only.
- Parents must escort their smaller children to the restroom.
- There will be no church bulletin, song books, nursery, sunday school, choir, children's churches or Bus Ministry.